Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Malt-O-Meal Recall Has No Impact On Cram Session

I never was a huge fan of Malt-O-Meal. It was always kind of grainy to me, almost like eat hot, wet sand with butter and whatever other ingredients went into it. I was more of an oatmeal man myself or Grape Nuts if I wanted something cold for breakfast. Everyone thought I was weird because I would pour milk and sugar on my Grape Nuts (not the weird part) and let it sit for about an hour till they got soggy, then eat them (the weird part). Now, more people might be looking for new Malt-O-Meal_Coalternative to Malt-O-Meal after the company that makes them (cleverly named Malt-O-Meal Co.) has announced a recall of Malt-O-Meal that contains instant nonfat dry milk over fears that the product may contain salmonella. Now new reports are saying this recall could include other items such as hot chocolate and popcorn toppings, too. One thing the company didn't recall was Starving Students' Cram Session, which can save you $20 on your move. They also made no mention of the Refer-A-Friend program nor our Partnership programs, which also can make you some money, too. Go ahead and look at these special offers and see how we can provide you with the best move you've ever had. And if you want the secret to making Grape Nuts soggy, e-mail me here This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .

No comments:

Post a Comment