Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Madonna's Biceps Are Veiny

Madonna_BicepsOur movers are strong. I once saw one of them pick up a refrigerator with one hand and pack a moving box with delicate China with the other. OK, maybe that might not have happened, but you know who could pull something like that off? Madonna. Yup. Have you seen her biceps recently? They're ripped and remind me of some bodybuilders that used to walk around my gym -- but bigger. I'm not quite sure how she's pulled something like this off. Maybe it has something to do with her faith, which has her convinced she's the same age as Starving Students even though she's actually approaching 51. I'm pretty sure I could get the Material Girl a job working here as a mover should that music thing ever fall apart. With 35 locations spread across nine states, I haven't had a chance to meet all of the Starving Students movers, but I'd imagine most of them would be jealous of Madonna's biceps. Ask one of them the next time you hire us to handle your move and make sure to mention our Cram Session to save on the best move you've ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment