Monday, July 27, 2009

Choosing The Right Major Leads To Huge Money

We used to be students and in fact, several of us here at Starving Students still are just that. But for those of us either looking to finish school or looking to go back, one of the biggest decisions you can have to make it choosing a major. I Grab_Moneyknow going in to college that I had no idea what I wanted to do. Part of me wanted to major in business, but I figured everyone was choosing that major. I also considered something architecture, but I'm not really that artistic and you sort of have to have that ability if you're going to be doing something like designing homes or buildings. Then I went with the decision that ultimately helped shape my life -- journalism. Unfortunately for me, journalism doesn't seem to pay a whole lot. It pays OK, but nothing that really puts you in the position where you feel comfortable financially like you really made it. If money was my first priority, I probably should've chosen engineering. According to this article, several jobs in the field of engineering are among the top of the heap when it comes to most lucrative college degrees, perhaps making it the major I should've gone along with. If you're like me and have chosen a career that makes saving money sort of important, go ahead and take advantage of our Cram Session offer when you move with Starving Students and see if we can save you some money. And if you're trying to make some money to get into college and get that degree, see if you can refer a friend to us and make some money when they complete their move and get them the best move they've ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment