Friday, July 10, 2009

Make Sure You Catch Every Moment -- Move Before UFC 100

I doubt anyone else out there would admit to it, but I will. I'm a big wrestling fan. I've watched it since I was little and now I UFC_100continue to watch even though I'm, er, not little. And because of my affinity to watching matches taking place in the squared circle, I've seen many characters come and go. I watched Hulk Hogan go from a red and yellow wearing leader of the Hulkamaniacs to a black and white leader of the New World Order and I smelled what The Rock was cooking (and yes, I've watched most of his movies, too). I made the transition from WWF to WWE and watched Stone Cold stun Vince McMahon more times than you can imagine. And now, one of the more recent stars to make a splash in the WWE is looking to extend his reign in the octagon at UFC 100 tomorrow night in Las Vegas. In the latest of the Ultimate Fighting Championship's biggest fight card ever, former WWF champion Brock Lesnar is looking to unify the heavyweight titles by taking on Frank Mir. Mir, who defeated Lesnar in their only previous encounter via tapout, is looking to get past the 265 pound Lesnar who defeated UFC legend Randy Couture to capture the title. The overall card is quite impressive with George St-Pierre taking on Thiago Alves and Dan Henderson taking on Michael Bisping also on the card. Make sure you have all of your stuff moved before the big fight by making your reservations early with Starving Students so that you can relax and fully enjoy the historic card. Give us a call at (888) 931-MOVE (6683) to reserve your move and make sure you save some money by taking advantage of our Cram Session to save $20 on your move if you're not moving before tomorrow's event

No comments:

Post a Comment