Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Jillian Harris Moves People To Tears Like Not Choosing Starving Students

Last night on The Bachelorette, Jillian Harris chose Ed Swiderski in the finale, shunning Kiptyn Locke in making her Jillian_Harrisdecision. Did you cry? I didn't. I didn't even watch it. I don't think I've watched a single episode of The Bachelor nor The Bachelorette. I've watched pretty much all of the VH1 reality dating shows though, like Flavor of Love and I Love New York and Daisy of Love. I almost cried when New York picked Tailor Made over Buddha a couple of seasons ago. I was really rooting for Tailor and was sad when they broke up on New York Goes To Hollywood. What's even sadder is that through all of her reality shows, New York has never chosen Starving Students to move her. She's been all over the country with her various gigs and we could certainly get her a discount on her move through our Cram Session and even though she's famous, we're guessing she could use the savings, particularly after her departure from Tailor Made. That guy was rich. Get a free quote on your move when you send us an e-mail here This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it or give us a call at (888) 931-MOVE (6683) and get started on the best move you've ever had!

No comments:

Post a Comment