Thursday, July 9, 2009

Emma Watson To Move To U.S. To Attend College

OK, I admit it. I've never watched a single Harry Potter movie nor read a single book. I hear they're good. My friends all tell Harry_Potterme about them and when we were in the movie theater to watch Transformers the other day and the trailer for the new Harry Potter movie came out, my male friend almost shrieked when he realized which preview was coming on next. I imagine the news of Emma Watson moving to the U.S. to attend Brown University would make him even happier since he adores her. We don't do local move in Rhode Island (we don't have a branch there -- sorry) but we do have several other locations and we offer long distance moves that can you closer to the Brown University campus where Watson will be attending. Give us a call at (888) 931-6683 and see how you can save some money on your long distance move to attend school with the Harry Potter star today!

No comments:

Post a Comment