Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Michelle Duggar Pregnant With #19

One thing my wife and I disagree on is how many kids we want to have. I want one whereas she wants two. We'll probably settle on two because I wisely defer to my wife on all important decisions. I woDuggar_Familyuld love to ask Jim Bob that. You see, he's the husband of Michelle Duggar, who's expecting child number 19 with Jim Bob. Though I've never seen the show, they're apparently the stars of a show called "18 Kids and Counting", which is probably going to need a little adjustment after the 42 year-old Duggar announced she's expecting on The Today Show Tuesday morning. Expecting child number 19. Sorry, I'm repeating it to myself cause that seems like a lot of kids. In some places, that's a decent-sized classroom full of children. One Web site even predicts that by the year 2100, everyone will be part Duggar, which might not be much of a stretch. What might be a stretch is to say we can move the Duggars if they ever decide to pack up and move. That's got to be a lot of stuff to move, but I've met some of our movers and I think they can handle it. And with all the stuff that they're going to likely be moving, they surely want to take advantage of either our Cram Session or Back To School discounts to save some money on their next move. Send Starving Students an e-mail here This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it to get started on the best move you've ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment