Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ryan Jenkins Forces Reality Show Cancels

I think I've written this before, but I'm a sucker for VH-1's slew of reality shows. I watched all of the Flava of Love shows and enoyed the I Love New York shows, too, but another one of my favorites was I Love Money. I enjoy athletic competitions and that show, while goofy at times, is a serious guilty pleasure for me. I love seeing some of the old realVH1ity show contestants trying to tackle insane obstacles based on scenarios from previous reality shows. If you haven't seen the show, it's sort of hard to explain it but check this out to read a more detailed analysis of the program. And don't expect to see a third installment, even though it was taped. Cause Ryan Jenkins, a contestant on Megan Wants A Millionaire and the reported winner of I Love Money 3, is a person of interest in the murder of Jasmine Fiore, 28 year-old model whom he reportedly married on March 18. And now Jenkins has reportedly fled to Canada to avoid any questioning involving the murder of the model. VH-1 has removed all references to Jenkins on its Web site and now is supposedly canceling the airing of I Love Money 3, which again, Jenkins allegedly won. One thing VH-1 has absolutely no say in is how much money you can save with our Back To School offer. To figure this out, give us a call at (888) 931-MOVE (6683) or shoot us an e-mail here This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it to see if Starving Students can save you money on the best move you've ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment