Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Back To School Special

When I was a kid and it was time to go back to school, I would always get nervous about the new classmates I was about to encounter and all the new things there would be to learn. And of course, my mom would make me go buy all new Back_to_Schoolclothes and shoes to prepare for the start of the new school year. I dreaded it when I was a kid, but looking back now, it was necessary -- if you could afford it. A lot of my friends' parents couldn't afford to buy their kids new clothes and they'd come back with the same clothes that they had worn the year before, although it looked a little bit smaller. I however, always had proper-fitting clothes that were fresh and new for the beginning of the year. But with the economy the way that it is now, it's not as easy for people to save up to buy their kids new clothes. I mean, times are tough. If I had kids, they'd probably be wearing older clothes, too. But luckily, Starving Students is here to help people out with their incomes. In the past, we've offered all sorts of discounts and ways to make money and now we've got another one. Take advantage of our Back To School offer to save $20 off of your next move with Starving Students. Call us at (888) 931-MOVE (6683) or shoot us an e-mail here This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it to see how we can save you on your next move today.

No comments:

Post a Comment