Thursday, June 18, 2009

US Open -- Almost As Exciting As Starving Students

The U.S. Open has seen many historic moments throughout it's illustrious history and this year's rendition promises to be Tiger_Woodsjust as fun and exciting. So how many of these epic encounters have I watched? Can I say none without getting hit? I've never been a real big golf fan, which is a shame because I do have a nice set of golf clubs that I got two years ago and have yet to actually use. I received them as a gift when I bragged about going to a driving range about two miles from my house that was really fun but I haven't been since. So what will I be watching instead of Tiger Woods this week? Probably watching our trucks provide the best move you've ever had. Feel free to join me as I check out our white trucks with the hearts that you've probably seen throughout your city. If you want to be a part of the epic encounter of man versus furniture, go ahead and give us a call at (888) 931-MOVE (6683) or shoot us an e-mail here This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment