Thursday, June 18, 2009

Move Closer To The Real Housewives Of New Jersey

I can hold up my right hand and honestly tell you that I've never seen an episode of The Real Housewives of any location. I think they did one here in Southern California and then they did another one I think, but I can say for a fact that there wasFood_Fight "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" cause it aired. And apparently it concluded with a food fight, which is one of those things I wouldn't mind being apart of before my time is up. They always looked fun and from what I hear, the one on The Real Housewives of New Jersey was quite a spectacle as well. The easiest way to find out how much fun this food fight was is to ask them personally so you can get all the details. Starving Students doesn't have branch in New Jersey, but we do long distance moves and can get you close to them. Go ahead and give us a call to see about our long distance moves and how you can take part in their next food fight -- though we can't do anything to get you on the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment