Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Transforming Starving Students Trucks?

Growing up, I absolutely loved the Transformers cartoon series. I was an Autobot fan and I used to sing along to the theme song each time the show would come on. My favorite was Optimus Prime, who would transform into a truck when he wasn't a full-fledged robot battling the Decepticons and their evil leader, Megatron. So you can imagine the enthusiasm I felt when I heard about the first Transformers movie coming out, a feeling that was nearly matched when I heard about the second in the series coming out tomorrow. Because I have to work, I won't be able to catch the movie until at least the weekend, but I'll be waiting anxiously until then to catch it. In the meantime, try and see if you catch Optimus Prime when he transforms into a Starving Students moving truck. I know you think that's impossible, but honestly, how would you know if you didn't check? Go ahead and schedule a move by calling (888) 931-MOVE (6683) or shoot us an e-mail here This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it and make sure to ask your movers if the truck they drove has any special abilities. And in the meantime, click here to see a trailer of the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment